HJP is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer.
H.J. Pertzborn Plumbing and Fire Protection, Inc. is seeking a highly organized, quality focused person for our Project Coordinator opportunity. This opportunity is responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer experience by guiding customer projects from creating proposals/bids to project completion. Your contributions will ensure that our internal and external customers have an outstanding experience by:
- Answering incoming service and/or remodeling request calls;
- Inquiring about the customer’s needs, anticipating what will be needed to efficiently serve the customer, and scheduling services;
- Coordinating with our Service Plumbing team regarding their projects estimates for time and material;
- Creating residential and light commercial estimates/bids to share with our clients;
- Supplying our plumbing team with the information they need to complete the service in a timely and efficient manner; and
- Invoicing customers at the completion of a job well done.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will need:
- Excellent customer service and phone skills are required.
- Basic data entry and accounting skills are required.
- Previous plumbing experience is required.
- Ability to acquire, understand, and apply basic Plumbing or related construction knowledge is required.
- Experience with bid and proposal generation is preferred.
- Outstanding listening skills – including the ability to inquire further to problem solve and anticipate customer and plumber needs, is required.
- Strong organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and follow through is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently is required.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including MS Office is required.
- Previous experience creating, modifying, and maintaining Excel spreadsheets required.
- Interest and ability to maintain positive working relationships with our internal and external customers, suppliers, vendors, general contractors and/or subcontractors is required.
In exchange for your talents, H.J. Pertzborn offers competitive pay and benefits. H.J. Pertzborn is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume and pay requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
H.J. Pertzborn Plumbing and Fire Protection, Inc. is seeking a shop labor to assist us with loading and unloading materials, cleaning the shop, and making deliveries to our job sites. To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A valid license and be insurable is required;
- To successfully passed the plumbing apprentice aptitude exam is required;
- The ability to consistently lift 80lbs is required;
- The interest and ability to learn about plumbing materials and fittings is required;
- A strong work ethic including dependable attendance and punctuality is required; and
- Previous experience pulling and backing up a pick-up truck with trailer is preferred.
In exchange for your success in this role, this position may lead to a Plumbing Apprentice position within HJ Pertzborn. H.J. Pertzborn offers competitive pay and benefits. H.J. Pertzborn is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume and pay requirements to email@example.com or stop into our offices at 802 John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI to complete an application. We look forward to hearing from you!