HJP is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer.
Dispatcher/Service Plumbing Coordinator
H.J. Pertzborn Plumbing and Fire Protection, Inc. is seeking a highly organized, quality focused, people person for our Dispatcher/Service Plumbing Coordinator opportunity. This opportunity is responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer experience by guiding customer projects from start to completion. Your contributions will ensure that our internal and external customers have an outstanding experience by:
- Answering incoming service and/or remodeling request calls;
- Inquiring about the customer’s needs, anticipating what will be needed to efficiently serve the customer, and scheduling services;
- Supplying our plumbing team with the information they need to complete the service in a timely and efficient manner; and
- Invoicing customers at the completion of a job well done.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will need:
- Excellent customer service and phone skills;
- Outstanding listening skills – including the ability to inquire further to problem solve and anticipate customer and plumber needs;
- Strong organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and follow through;
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently;
- Ability to acquire, understand, and apply basic Plumbing or related construction knowledge.
- Previous plumbing experience is a plus;
- Working knowledge of computer programs including MS Office; and
- Interest and ability to maintain positive working relationships with our internal and external customers, suppliers, vendors, general contractors and/or subcontractors.
In exchange for your talents, H.J. Pertzborn offers competitive pay and benefits. This is a Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM opportunity, no weekends are required. H.J. Pertzborn is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume and pay requirements to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
H.J. Pertzborn Plumbing and Fire Protection, Inc. is seeking a shop labor to assist us with loading and unloading materials, cleaning the shop, and making deliveries to our job sites. To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A valid license and be insurable is required;
- To successfully passed the plumbing apprentice aptitude exam is required;
- The ability to consistently lift 80lbs is required;
- The interest and ability to learn about plumbing materials and fittings is required;
- A strong work ethic including dependable attendance and punctuality is required; and
- Previous experience pulling and backing up a pick-up truck with trailer is preferred.
In exchange for your success in this role, this position may lead to a Plumbing Apprentice position within HJ Pertzborn. H.J. Pertzborn offers competitive pay and benefits. H.J. Pertzborn is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume and pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into our offices at 802 John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI to complete an application. We look forward to hearing from you!