HJP is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer.
H.J. Pertzborn Plumbing and Fire Protection, Inc. is seeking a shop labor to assist us with loading and unloading materials, cleaning the shop, and making deliveries to our job sites. To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A valid license and be insurable is required;
- To successfully passed the plumbing apprentice aptitude exam is required;
- The ability to consistently lift 80lbs is required;
- The interest and ability to learn about plumbing materials and fittings is required;
- A strong work ethic including dependable attendance and punctuality is required; and
- Previous experience pulling and backing up a pick-up truck with trailer is preferred.
In exchange for your success in this role, this position may lead to a Plumbing Apprentice position within HJ Pertzborn. H.J. Pertzborn offers competitive pay and benefits. H.J. Pertzborn is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume and pay requirements to email@example.com or stop into our offices at 802 John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI to complete an application. We look forward to hearing from you!