H.J. Pertzborn Plumbing and Fire Protection, Inc., is a company with 90+ years of providing quality plumbing and fire protection services. Our Service Plumbers average tenure with us is 15 years and we’re looking to expand our team with an additional customer and quality focused Service Plumber. This opportunity is responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer experience by:
- Responding to, servicing and/or repairing residential and light commercial plumbing needs;
- Maintaining your company truck or van to ensure its properly stocked, clean, and represents H.J. Pertzborn in a positive manner; and
- Providing the office service coordination team with a materials list and time estimates for customer estimates.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Outstanding listening skills – including the ability to inquire further to problem solve and anticipate customer needs is required.
- Strong organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and follow through is required.
- Demonstrated trouble shooting and problem solving skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and/or direct supervision is required.
- Basic computer skills are required (e.g. tablets/iPad)
- Interest and ability to maintain positive working relationships with our internal and external customers, suppliers, vendors, general contractors and/or subcontractors is required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.
- Ability to maintain a Wisconsin Driver’s License is required.
- Current Plumbing License is required.
- Willingness to join the Union is required.
- Ability to lift 80lbs on a consistent basis is required.
- Previous experience in a service plumbing role is preferred.
H.J. Pertzborn is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume and pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into our office at 802 John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI to complete an application. We look forward to hearing from you!