Skip to content
- Did you know that a water heater can only leak in three places? And that two of those three leaks can be repaired? If your water heater leaks from the temperature and relief valve (located on the side of the water heater near the top) or from the drain valve (located near the bottom of the unit) we can replace those valves and get you right back in hot water. If the tank itself leaks you will need a new water heater. Call us at 608-256-3900 and we can repair or replace your water heater as needed, same day.
- Don’t ignore that noisy running toilet any longer. Did you know that your water utility bill could triple just from a running toilet? Call us and get your toilet tank parts replaced now so that you can prevent the unwanted surprise of a larger water utility bill later.
- Your outside hose bibb could put more water in your basement than on your lawn. Without properly winterizing the outside faucet each fall, the water line could freeze and burst and you would not know this happened until spring when it thawed and began to rain in the basement. We can install the proper isolation valves and winterize these faucets for you. Just call us at 608-256-3900.
- Do you like your faucets to sparkle? Use these tips to keep your faucets sparkling clean. Clean faucets with a sponge and buff dry. Do not use abrasive cleaners, cloths or paper towels. Do not use any cleaning agents containing acids, polish abrasives, harsh cleaners, or soaps. Chemicals such as ammonia could adversely affect the finish. Use only non-abrasive gentle liquids or fully dissolved powder cleaners mixed to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Did you know that use of high concentration of chlorine and chlorine-related products might seriously damage the fittings in your toilet tank? By using these in-tank bowl cleaners it can cause leakage from the toilet tank and possible property damage. So do not use in-tank bowl cleaners! Instead, use a mild liquid bowl cleaner regularly, this will also help to keep your toilet’s finish sparkling.